2009年5月18日星期一

Greetings.

Greetings.

As you read this, don't feel sorry for me, because it is the destiny of everyman to die someday. I am Anthony E Francisco Khalid, a naturalised Briton by birth and a business merchant based in the
United Kingdom. I have been diagnosed with Oesophageal cancer.

It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. Hence I have decided to support charity work; this is what i want to be remembered for. So far, I have been able to reach out to a few charity organizations now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.

The last of my belonging which no one knows of, is the deposit of Eight Million US dollars ($8,000,000.00) that I have in a safe keeping company abroad, which I will want you to secure and bestow to charity organizations.

Please reply me via: anthonyfranciscokhalid@gmail.com

For your time and devotion, I have set aside a 20% of this for you.
May the good lord be with you?

Mr: Anthony E Francisco Khalid.

没有评论: